This was an Arma 3 Sever project, aimed at creating and sustaining a community of Arma 3 AltisLife (gamemode) fans. This project involved heavily editing code within this framework
In 2018 I created and managed a web reseller website, I closed it down due to not having time to manage it whilst in college, however it had a few loyal customers. This project involved creating a website to attract customers, setting up a domain for the website, and also setting up a WHMCS customer management panel. It also involved use of the WHM server control panel, to help link and automate customer transactions - automatically creating cPanel accounts and web hosting assets for people when they purchased a product.
In January 2019 I started work on a Python Flask based admin panel, it was designed to be available for all to use, and it was created with the aim that, intermediate Python programmers could easily set up and customise an admin panel for their servers. Most control panels for Arma 3 servers are either really expensive to host, or are really complicated to set up for beginners. By creating this project in Python Flask, I aimed to make server management more accessible for beginner python programmers. This project is not yet available on Github, however I aim to make it public later thsi year.
Since the beginning of 2018, I have helped to grow the following of multiple Instagram accounts. Account usernames I have helped to grow include, but are not limtied to, the following: inspirephotography, clearvacation, pocket.petz. I have managed accounts that have had around 3k to 20k followers, one of which I grew by 6k followers in 2 months. I now have sold all previously owned Instagram accounts, and soley manage pocket.petz aswell as my personal instagram.
More recently, I have been involved with a community known as PhoenixRP. This is an Arma 3 Altis Life, Roleplaying community. Currently leading their Police's recruitment team, I have been working hard on making recruitment systems to be fairer. Previously when a candidate joined the Police, they had a document created for them with pre-created trainings, however if the tempalte document containing these trainings was updated, records that had already been created would not be updated. Obviously this lead to a missmatch in recruitment critereas per candidate, to fix this, I made a google script specifically designed, to push updates to every single active candidate record, as and when the master tempalte was created. (contact me for more info, as it is quite complicated to explain.)